From:
Mary Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:32:42 -0500

Thanks to all who provided me with some great info.  To summerize,  I
received  a list of Neilson Cadbury candies that are GF at 1-800-565-6317. I
believe this was sent to all, but if anyone needs it, please e-mail me.
Another person had contact with the Mars Co. , finding out that all m&m's are
GF.  They also stated that Three Muskateers and Mounds were GF.
One person found out from Hershey's that the Jolly Ranchers and  3 Muskateers
as well as various Hershey and Nestle brand candies, Snickers, Tootsie Rolls,
etc. are GF.  This person responded to the whole list, too, I believe.  But
if anyone wants this list, please e-mail me.
  I want to thank everyone for their responses. They were great and very
helpful.  They sure are making Halloween and the following round of  holidays
alot easier.

     THANK YOU  and You are great!!!

Mary, in Kansas   [log in to unmask]