From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 09:31:07 -0700

Has anyone had any trouble with medicines not taking affect with having
CD.

I have had allot of pain and the doctor prescribe darvcet and it work a
couple to times. Now it does not work. Yesterday I had to have
colonscopic done at the hospital, they gave me Demerol and something
else. It never put me to sleep on relax me just a little. I could still
fill some pain. The doctors and nurses were amazed with the amount they
gave me I never went to sleep and saw the whole procedure being done.
Never did go to sleep that day. just felt groggy. Even my sleeping
medicine does not work. If this an intolerance to medicine or I have
build up a tolerance to these medicine.

Dianne