From:
"Barbara H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara H.
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:07:15 -0400

Does anyone on the list have websites or know of information in Punjabi?
An executive member  of our local Celiac group and I visited our new dietician today. She has a newly diagnosed patient who needs the information in Punjabi. She has searched and I have searched but I haven't found any sources, probably because our searches are in English. The travel cards from www.celiactravel.com do not inlcude Punjabi.
She has an interpreter available for her meeting with the patient but it would be nice to pass along sites in the patient's native language.

thanks very much for any help,
Barb