Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:03:18 -0400

If you couldn't tell that it was fall by looking outside, you certainly can tell by
visiting www.glutenfreeda.com. If you are looking for some amazing comfort-
foods, you've got to check out our article "Favorite Fall Dishes". Chef Jessica
shares her favorite dishes for those cool autumn evenings. Planning a party for
Halloween? Get some great recipe suggestions for a cocktail costume party or
even for a kid's Halloween party in our article "Trick or Treat: Treats for the
Halloween Festivities". Our on-line cooking class takes you step by step
through how to prepare a most delicious soup - Carrot Ginger Soup (a perfect
fall starter). And if you've had that sweet tooth kicking in, we've got lots of
stuff for you as well. Our article "Fall Fantastic Sweet Treats", packed full of
sweet fall-oriented ideas for breakfast, like Cinnamon-Apple Crepes, and of
course let's not forget desserts like "Pumpkin Cheesecake". And, the vote has
been cast....we at Glutenfreeda.com have finally gone crazy...Cupcake Crazy,
that is! This month we invite you to take a stroll down our “cupcake lane” and
explore new and veteran gluten-free cupcake and muffin companies. After all,
Halloween is the perfect excuse to give some of them a try….your little ghosts
and princesses will be forever grateful! Our product test this month is on
Pamela's Classic Vanilla Cake Mix and Pamela's Dark Chocolate Frosting Mix.
See what our test kitchen has to say about these two readily available
products. Also be sure to check out our new feature "College Living". This
month our college student writer shares her quick & easy meals for on-the-go
college students. And don't forget to pick up a container of Glutenfreeda's
Real Cookies - Sugar Kookies (one of our newest flavors) at your local grocery
store. These pre- formed ready to bake sugar cookies are a cinch to prepare.
Just take out of the freezer, bake as many as you want, and in minutes you
have perfect, fresh baked sugar cookies that are ready to decorate for
Halloween. Now available on the East Coast at natural food stores. All this and
an enormous collection of gluten-free recipes (now over 5,000 recipes), plus
hundreds of articles, menus, on-line cooking classes and product test reviews -
 all at your fingertips at www.glutenfreeda.com. Now you don't even have to
log in - It's that simple! Come by and visit us at www.glutenfreeda.com today.
Direct Links: Glutenfreeda.com - www.glutenfreeda.com Favorite Fall Dishes -
http://www.glutenfreeda.com/oct08-fall-dishes.asp Falls Fantastic Sweet