From:
sally eystad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sally eystad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:43:12 -0400

We have a collie/chow mix.  He has had allergies since day 1.  His nose was
often  pink, his gums were pink, he scratched a lot, had funny weird things
that grew on his back under his fur.  The vet told us allergies, but pills
were the answer.

Since I have been sick, we started looking at him as well.

Since we switched his food and water, he has had no trouble at all.  His
gums are normal, his nose is black.  He was on Eukanuba, so he was eating
"good dog food"  but now he is on Innova brand, as well as their treats, and
filtered water.  He is really doing great now.

good luck.

*******
*******