From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:46:24 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON DRUG SMARTLIST FOR 1/2 PRICE

Now, when you buy a food SmartList for your PC or your Palm, you'll be able to buy a drug SmartList at the same time for just 1/2 price.

This means, if you purchase a basic SmartList for your PC for $14.95, you can purchase a drug SmartList for $7.45 and if you purchase a subscription food SmartList for your PC for $49.95, you can purchase your drug SmartList for $24.95.

The same holds true for your Palm SmartLists...buy a basic food SmartList for $24.95 and receive a basic drug SmartList for $12.45 or buy the subscription food SmartList for $59.95 and receive a subscription drug SmartList for $29.95. In addition, when you buy our subscription food SmartList for your Palm, you receive complimentary SmartLists for your PC! This is the best deal we have!

The basic SmartList and the subscription SmartLists contain the same information. The only difference is that you don't receive updates with the basic and you do receive regular updates with the subscription.

TO ORDER OR TO DOWNLOAD A FREE DEMO, visit us online at www.clanthompson.com/index.php3

-----

Another FREE FOOD LIST from Clan Thompson

The following foods were GLUTEN FREE when we checked them in June. They can be found in the latest version of our Clan Thompson Food SmartList database...along with almost 3,500 other items. Download a free demo at www.clanthompson.com

Domino's granulated white sugar
Lightlife Soy Tempeh
Lightlife Tofu Pups
Sargento Chef Style Shredded Cheese (double cheddar - mild cheddar - while mild cheddar - sharp)
Penn Maid Cottage Cheese
Axelrod Sour Cream (plain -  nonfat -  light)
Heluva Good Dips (Sweet Onion - Buffalo Wing - Dinosaur BBQ)
Penn Maid Yogurt
Kemps Fruit Juices
Kemps Whipped Cream
Bumble Bee canned Salmon
Bumble Bee Tuna - all
Coca Cola Classic
Tropical Source Chocolate Bars (all)
Scharffen Berger chocolate sauce
Tropical Source Baking Chips
Edy's Grand Ice Cream (Mint Chocolate Chips - Real Strawberry - Rocky Road)
Edy's Frozen Yogurt (Raspberry - Vanilla - Heath Toffee Crunch)
Poppycock (original and just the nuts)
Whole Foods Premium Label Maple Syrup
Creamland Dairies Sour Cream Dips
365 Cheese Enchilada
Honeysuckle White Turkey Burgers
Tillamook Cheeses (all)
Shaw's Chicken Hot Dogs (V-320)
Shaw's Pudding - lowfat Dairy - Rice - Tapioca - Chocolate (V-698)
Bob's Candies Sweetwist Mints