Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 18:57:32 -0500

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM"

Yep, Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery will have an ice cream tasting
day on JULY 7th.  Come taste our new gluten-free, low-glycemic ice
cream.  Now, the problem is the ice cream is not made yet.  I hired a
gluten-free ice cream maker and she will start mid-June.  I'm turning
up the heat or should I say ice to make this happen.  I want cookies-
n-cream ice cream and cookie dough and one of our brownies smothered
with ice cream and what about one of our tea cakes with ice cream and
fresh fruit.  Okay, I'm ready for ice cream... how about you?

Mark your calendars for our JUNE 30th tasting of our collection of
low-glycemic iced teas and yerba mate.  A great time to taste
something new and refreshing.  Join our Tea Connoisseur Club... taste
six different teas and get the seventh FREE!

On JULY 14th we will have a "guess the flavor day".  Anyone who guess
the flavor of our new sorbet (yet to be made) will get a free sorbet
or ice cream all to themselves.  You guessed it... the sorbet isn't
made yet but we have time.  (Yes, it sound like I'm having too much
fun here.)

We've added burger buns and hot dog buns for the summer grilling
season.  As soon as we get these new folks trained, we'll be working
on the TV dinners (I think that is an old-school term but I'm sort of
old).

We continue to ship our pizzas, flatbread, and tea cakes to anyone in
the United States.  Our tea cakes are now recommended by major
nutritionists here in Minnesota.  We specialize in low-glycemic (low
net carb) gluten-free food to keep your body healthy.  We have a wide
selection of gluten-free, casein-free selections.

I'll be at Fresh and Natural Market in Plymouth tomorrow, 6/2, to
cook up some pizzas for the gluten-free fest from 11 am to 3 pm.

Visit us at www.madwomanfoods.com or at our new retail location, 4747
Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419 (612) 825-6680

Bren
Madwoman Foods