From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 16:32:16 -0500

Hi to all,

I have a relative who has celiac who is destroying his life due to alcohol,
not because he is a heavy drinker but because of the way alcohol affects him.
I have not really heard any discussion to asume that alcohol affects celiacs
in a different way but I know it does.  Maybe in a person with celiac it
enters directly into the bloodstream, I am not a doctor but I feel quite
certain of my statement.

Could anyone who is knowledgeable about this subject please elaborate and
explain how alcohol may affect someone with celiac.

Janet