From:
Shelley Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:40:26 EDT

    Yesterday I posted a query about the imitation seafood on the Trader
Joe's GF list.The list I was using is the printed list available in a CT
store.  Although I personally wouldn't eat any imitation seafood, I wanted
some input on its validity before I questioned the store.

    Today I got online to contact the national headquarters and I see that
the ONLINE East Coast GF List NO LONGER INCLUDES "SUGIYO SURIMI IMITATION
CRAB".Clearly ,it has already been questioned, but not removed from the
printed lists displayed in the stores.

     Shelley (CT)