From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 00:31:40 -0500

Hello-

There is a great new GF cookbook now available...Joyfully Gluten-Free by Anita Jansen. www.joyfullygf.com

With over 700 kitchen-tested recipes, a guide on using different gluten-free flours, a guide on the use of other ingredients, gf cooking tips, and a comprehensive medical background chapter, the book has over 500 pages of vital and helpful information for living and thriving in the gluten-free life.

Years in the making, it is a complete guide. It even has an article by Dr. Peter Green of Columbia University that examines the health problems of President Kennedy...could he have had Celiac disease?

A great value, a great gift and an invaluable resource for a very reasonable price.

Check it out at joyfullygf.com.

In GFN news, our online store special for December is our Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust.

We're also going to announce the date that our All-Purpose Flour will be commercially available. Look for that date in the January ListServe.

And don't forget that our products are available on Amazon.com.

Thank you, and best wishes for the holidays!

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com