Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 23:12:55 -0400

SINCE 1998 we have been providing the opportunity for those of us on a
Gluten-free
and/or Wheat free diet to travel in the USA and the world without the
concern or
stress of having to negotiate each and every meal.

We have earned the reputation for not only providing safe food, but
GREAT food.
We WILL NOT SETTLE for what we call "conference food" - you know that
boneless,
skinless, tasteless chicken breast with a baked potato and steamed
veggies.  Food
becomes the highlight of your vacation - not a major negative as before.

ALL of our Gluten-free Getaways:

* Are escorted by us to assure the safety and Quality of the Food

* Offer a best efforts program to find you a roommate

* Offer our members receive an Early Reservations Discount

* Welcome Children with the exception of those few indicated to be
Adults Only

Our Gluten-free Getaways are varied as to the length, locations and
costs.  The
following are our those currently being offered:

***  2013 SEINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF PARIS        Time Sensitive
April 18 - 28, 2013

There has been a delay in dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's", but
we hope to
have it ready to offer ASAP.  The deadline for the minimum number of
participants
have been moved to NO LATER THAN AUGUST 27, 2012.  If you are not a member
of Bob & Ruth's and would like to be notified as soon as this
Gluten-free Getaway
is ready for reservations, please send us your e-mail address and we'll
notify you.

***  PANAMA CANAL & SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
January 14 - 25, 2013

A mid-winter cruise through the Caribbean highlighted by sailing into
the Panama
Canal.

***  BILTMORE ESTATE - ASHEVILLE, NC mini
October 1 - 4, 2012 THIS IS A GO !

America's true Castle and just in time for the Fall Foliage in the
Smokey and Blue
Ridge mountains.

***  CLUB MED TURCOISE VILLAGE - Turks & Caicos Islands [Adults Only]
February 9 - 16, 2013

What a way to spend Valentines Day!  Magnificent beaches and surf. One
of the
top 10 dive sites in the world.

***  EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & TOUR OF ROME
August 26 - September 8, 2012                         THIS IS A GO !

Fantastic Ports of Call and then touring Rome

IN THE WORKS:

*   KENYA SAFARI / MASS MIGRATION       MID-JULY, 2013     Limited
Availability

*   NEW ORLEANS mini         MID- MARCH, 2013

*   ORIENTAL CRUISE - Singapore to Hong Kong          FALL 2013

*   AND MORE - Let us know where you'd like to go

Request a complimentary copy of our newsletter, OR;

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive our Quarterly Life Style
Newsletter,
Discounts on Getaways and so much more.

Send your $40 check for annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD 21078

CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM