From:
Ken & Shari Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 21:45:55 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I think I'm going crazy.  I am gluten and dairy intolerant.  I have kept
both out of my diet religiously.  I now seem to have a minor reaction
about 1.5 hours after I do a major house cleaning (ie. bathrooms).  I
get gassy, tired, sick to my stomach...you've heard it all.  I make sure
I have proper ventilation so it's not fumes.   It's happened after using
a variety of cleaners (not all at the same time).

Does anyone else out there have this reaction?  Or am I just going
absolutely nuts? (I really can't believe this!)  If this is not just me
what has anyone found that they can clean with?

Please let me know.  Thanks, Shari Weber. Valley Forge PA.