Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:33:08 EST

 The CSA Celiac Support Group of Indpls, Chapter #60 will meet Monday,
December 5, 2005 from 6:30 - 8:30PM. The meeting will  be held at The Harrison, a
retirement community, 3060 Valley Farms Road, Indianapolis, IN. The group will
host a Holiday Party, Cookie Exchange and Craft Show. If you would like to do
some Christmas shopping, please plan to attend this meeting, We will socialize
at this meeting. For further details, contact Joyce Etheridge @
[log in to unmask] or 317-272-4609. Please note day, time and location changes of meeting.

       Directions to the The Harrison Retirement Community. Take I465 to
Crawfordsville Road and make sure you are in the right hand lane turning onto
Crawfordsville Road. Make a right onto US136, first light to make a right and this
road is Valley Farms. The Harrison is about 1 1/2 miles down on the north
side of the road. If you get to County Club Road you have gone to far. Coming
from Hendricks County: You can make a right off of Country  Club Road and The
Harrison is located about 1/2 mile on the north side of the road. If you get to
Girls School Road you went to far.

       Joyce Etheridge
       Chairman
       Celiac Support Group of Indpls