Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:52:23 EST

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that responded to my question.
You were all very helpful.

Here is my summary of the responses I received:

Juice Plus Gummies come in fruit or vegetable variety and taste very good in
addition to giving your child a source of fruit and vegetables every day.
Gluten-free guaranteed.

If there is an Aldi's near you, the Mystic brand sold in their stores are
gluten free.

Hairbo gummy bears and trolli gummy worms (someone said that they find Trolli
at Walmart and their grocery store in the candy section)

I think it is called Black Forest

As always, don't buy Brach's brand.

Thanks again,
Tracy