From:
Mary Lipka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Lipka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 17:22:01 -0700

Sorry this was not done sooner. I would like to thank everyone for their
the following recomendations.

2 Glutenfreeda.com

1 epicurious.com

1 sofElla organic chocolate gf cake mix

1 Carole Fenster's recipes-any of them

1 recipe off the hershey's cocoa with gf flours

1 1,2,3 Gluten free yellow cake mix

1 The Really Good Food Company mix

1 Bob's red mill brownie mix

1 cravings place chocolate chunk cupcake mix

1 kinnikinnick chocolate cake mix

2 cherrybrook farms

3 Nameste mix

1 Martha Stewarts web site

4 Pamela's mixes

1 Cause you're special mixes

1 food philosopher.com

1 gluttenfreegoddess.blogspot.com

1 www.tasteslikerealfood.com

1 whole foods gf white cake + sprinkles

2 No More Cupcakes & Tummy Aches book with recipe in back also with a
lactose free version

2 Bob's red mill mix

3 gluten free pantry

1 gluten free pantry brownie truffle mix

Again thank you for your help

Mary

--
--