From:
judyandpeterkugel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:33:06 -0400

Dear Friends,

Thanks to all for their help on Switzerland--a couple of replies
suggested celiac web sites can refer us to foreign "support groups" for
information.  One helpful suggestion was that "reformhaus" is a place
that has health food.  Further, going to Dr. schar's web site is an idea
for finding where that food is. Asking at hotels usually works too,
suggested one respondent.

In general, I am told, Switzerland is celiac knowledgeable and
friendly..

As for my request for the applesauce cake recipe--about 10 people sent
it.

You are good!

Judy Kugel