From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:52:48 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Well.. the positive people, and do I dare say knowledgeable, far out number
the few negatives we have in our community.  So that is very encouraging and
I thank everyone for your positive responses and feedback!  I shouldn't take
these things so personally or maybe give them so much attention but it's a
little mind boggling that anyone could not see the difference in doing good
works and moving history??

I also see that many people made it to Dr. Fasano's page.. even though I
apparently had messed up the link.. so I have another link below.  You can
also just go to http://celiacwalk.org (which is the walk home page) and then
go over to the right where they have the rankings.. and under the first box
called "Top Fundraisers" click search and search on his name and his page will
come up.

http://tinyurl.com/2cm5ud

We can't let a few candle snufflers (thanks Miereille, I just love that) discredit
genius or history makers...

Warm Regards, Janet

Janet Kline
Charlotte Celiac Connection