From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:23:51 -0500

I posted a message in June about www.wholefoods.com opening a store in
Charleston, SC.  The only replies were from elsewhere and I am supposed to
notify these people when the fresh g/f bread arrived.  If you can't access
this google alert let me know and I will send it to you.  This also applies
to people in NC as they have several stores. I had a computer crash and
lost everything including my address book.

Charlie  T-1 diabetes, DH and CD

Google Alert for: Celiac disease

Whole Foods Market Announces Opening of Its First Gluten-Free ...
PR Newswire (press release) - USA
... A gluten-free diet is medically necessary for individuals diagnosed
with celiac disease, also known as celiac, nontropical sprue, celiac
sprue, gluten ...