From:
Paul O'Grady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:26:37 +1100

A member of my family has recently been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease
after many months of being sick.  He lost 20 kilograms of weight, became
quite lethargic and lost his appetite and has the most awful flatulance.

 He will be undergoing an operation this week to remove his gall bladder
due to the disease.

Half the challenge was finding out what was wrong and now we have some
answers we can work towards repairing his body through thoughtful dieting
and planning.   His grandmother has been a diagnosed sufferer for many
years.

As I am only new to the disease and plan all the families meals I would
appreciate getting infomation from anyone with similar experience

With one small child and the plan for more, it is quite daunting to know
Coeliac is hereditary.

Lynette
(Sufferer Paul - husband and father of an 18 month old girl)