From:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:34:53 -0500

Our Filled Cake Pans (Twinkie Pans) are a big hit.  They turn out eight little golden cakes and come with the injector to fill with a light fluffy filling (recipe included). The picture is available for viewing on our website www.marlenesmixes.com    You may order the pan and cake mix on line, by fax (903) 839-3494 or phone (903) 839-3892.  Also, our Cinnamon Streusel Mix is a delicious way to start off your morning served with coffee, hot tea or milk. We have some new lower prices on some of our products, please check us out on the web site.  Have a happy and healthy month.  Marlene at Marlene's Mixes.