From:
"John E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:13:48 EST

Last night, while giving my two gf-kids a bath, I noticed little red
spots on the youngest one (Rachel, age 20 months) which I believe to be
chicken pox (happy spring break, Rachel!).

Here in the USA, one of the common treatments for itchy skin is an
oatmeal bath (Aveno is the commercial product) which I would assume is
not a good idea for little celiacs.

Any bright ideas, oh fountain of celiac related wisdom, on how to treat
my gf little girl's skin for the inevitable itching once the chicken pox
gets to full bloom?

Needless to say,  her mother, who has been taking care of two cranky (and
sick) children and one sick cat for the last six weeks, is not thrilled.

||  John E. Cornell - Rockville, MD  ||