From:
Jane Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:00:11 AST

I know alot of you have travelled to Europe, my question is, on
those tours that the travel agents have, where your meals are
included in the price of the trip, what happens if there is nothing a
celiac can eat, and what if they don't have any substitutes?  I
would like to go to on a tour to England,Scotland and Ireland (I
know Ireland is familiar with celiac), I remember briefly asking a
travel agent last summer, and she said they don't quarantee that
the restaurants can make any food substitutions.  I hate to pay for
a package and then end up paying extra for food!  Any one who
has gone on a package tour to these places, I sure would like
some feedback. (I prefer to go on a package tour, as it looks like I
may be travelling by myself, unless some friends can take the time
off)  Thanks
Jane
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada