Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:45:32 -0500

>  I recall a post about E.Rosen jelly beans -- I don't recall the answer
>  as to whether or not they are GF.

I just got a letter back from E. Rosen yesterday!  Unfortunately, they cannot
say for certain whether or not their jelly eggs are gf.  They use modified
food starch, usually corn, but it depends on price and availability.  They
did state that they make lollipops which contain no starch and are gf.

Hope this helps somewhat.  As an aside, I've been eating Jelly Belly jelly
beans, which the company has stated are all gf.  I haven't had any problems
after eating them.

Deb
Blacksburg, VA