From:
Sue Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:15:16 -0500

I made this today and took some over to my mom's for her to taste (she does
not suffer from Celiac's but I make her taste all my recipes). She had no
idea it was GF..My daughter tried it tonight (she had been gone while I made
it) and thought it was delicious and she's a picky eater! So, I decided to
share this with you. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD

1 1/2 cups Soya Powder
1/2 cup Tapicoa Starch
1/2 cup Potato Starch
2 tbl baking soda

Sift the flours and then sift the baking soda into the flour mixture.

4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sugar
4 ripe mashed bananas

1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
12 oz. mini chocolate chips

Mix the flour mixture into the liquid mixture. Preheat oven @350~. Makes 2
regular size loaves or 4 mini. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. When it gets
brown on top cover with foil for rest of cooking.

I used a 9 x 13 pan and baked it for the complete hour. But every oven is
different so check your times..

Sue Oliver