From:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:05:40 -0800

Authentic Foods Win's Again the Best Blueberry Muffin Mix

Authentic Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix was rated #1 in Rachel Ray's March 2011
Magazine. Before then, it was rated #1 from the San Francisco Culinary
Organization.

Now for a limited time get 25% off the #1 Muffin Mix, Authentic Foods
Blueberry Muffin Mix , at Authentic Foods Gluten Free Supermarket web store.

While shopping, check out our Gluten Free Pasta from Italy, Le Veneziane.
It's is the best we have tasted.  The ingredients are corn and water and is
high in Vitamin A.  It doesn't get mushy but stays al dente.

http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com

http://www.authenticfoods.com