From:
Jack and Connie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 19:43:43 -0500

Our vacation, which starts on June 10th, just expanded to include France.
We know there are translations in the book, Against The Grain, but we have
no time to get the book, and we already have translations in Spanish and
Portuguese.  We beg the indulgence of someone out there who can translate
the following paragraph into French.
We will say a prayer for you at the Basilica of St. NonCelica.  Thanks.  :-)

Connie and Jack O'Brien

I suffer from celiac disease. Therefore I am not allowed to consume any
dishes, which contain the following cereals: wheat, barley, rye, oats.
Are there any dishes on your menu, or could you prepare a meal without the
above mentioned cereals (for instance: not to thicken my sauce or fry my
veal cutlet without wheat flour and bread crumbs) or could you use some
other cereals like maize, rice, millet, buckwheat or potato flour?