Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 06:51:48 -0500

Diane Wilson & Everyone,

I make quick meals out of corn tortillas, too. Our favorite is quesadillas,
made by layering corn tortillas (in an electric skillet), top with cooked,
cut-up chicken breast, onions, chopped tomatoes and lettuce, shredded
cheddar cheese, FF sour cream and another corn tortilla. Heat for a couple
of minutes with the lid on (so the cheese will melt), then flip each one
over for another couple of minutes. Take them out and cut each one in
fourths with a pizza cutter. All these guys I live with (two adult sons and
a husband, usually considered an adult around here) will eat them and they
are a picky bunch!

Gail in Houston