From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:12:14 -0400

I wrote to the US Air Customer Service people and just got the following reply:

US Airways is the first major carrier to offer In-flight Cafe on a systemwide
basis.  As with any new product, In-flight Cafe will evolve over time as we
strive to meet the needs of our customers.

The goal of In-flight Cafe is to provide our customers with the added value of
restaurant quality meals onboard select flights.  Initially introduced as a
single item for sale we have recently introduced a choice for our lunch/dinner
offering and later this month, we will introduce a choice of breakfast menus.

Along with our partner LSG Sky Chefs, we are committed to responding to the
needs of our customers and are currently evaluating several alternative meal
offerings for future menu cycles.  These may include gluten-free or kosher
meals. We appreciate your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you
again soon.

                                Sincerely,
                                Alyssa H. King