From:
JSchroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:48:18 -0800

This is a strange thing, but there is essentially NO information in our
archives regarding cold medicine.  I am in the trows of the worst flu I
have ever had.  I am going to the doctor today but I need some advice
from those people who have _checked with manufacturers_ of medications
for colds and flu on what is safe for me to take.  Both Rx and
over-the-counter.  I will summarize.

Thank you very much,
Joanna Pass

PS I do have the GF tylenol list and have been living off Tylenol
Allergy Sinus Caplets for ten days, which I know is the wrong way to
approach it.