From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:31:48 -0500

If you haven't tried our mixes we encourage you to do so.  Our Rice Muffins are soft and tender and make a wonderful bread substitute.  The Pumpkin Roll is  simple to prepare and yields an elegant dessert.  Our Tapioca/Rice Bread is sooo easy to prepare in the bread machine and makes a soft textured bread that is delicious.  Our tea cake cookies and  snack crackers are wonderful and keep several days (if you can keep them that long).  Check out our other items on our website at  www.marlenesmixes.com    Not listed on the website yet are our line of gluten free spices and extracts from Adams and a new bread mix with a slight rye taste that can be prepared in the bread machine or by hand and also produces a soft delicious bread.  We are offering FREE SHIPPING on any order of $50.00 or more.  This will be calculated automatically in our shipping dept.  Call for more information (903) 839-3892,         e-mail   [log in to unmask]   or visit our web site  www.marlenesmixes.com   .  Blessings for a happy and safe 4th of July.   Marlene