From:
Susan Peticolas Lahti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:44:42 -0700

I received 10 responses to my post on warts.  All of them had different
opinions.  Thanks to all of you.

One woman thought it sounded like DH.

Four said they had children or grandchildren with warts.

One said she attributed her son's warts with his comprimised immune
system secondary to CD.

One told me to put anything on the warts and tell my son it would cure them.
Placebo-effect.

One said to put clove oil on them and take water soluble Vitamin A.

Two said to treat them since left untreated they will spread.

One said that a dermatologist could biopsy them to make sure they weren't DH.

Susan