Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:00:59 -0400

Several people have suggested having a chat for celiacs who have DH
(dermatitis herpetiformis).

Our first chat will be Tuesday, April 13th.
We will have DH chats every Tuesday starting at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard
Time at -

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

Please Bookmark this website.

Our chat format is very easy.
Go to the above website and click on Chat.
It may take up to a minute for the area to download to put in the following
information -
Nickname.........Password...........E-mail address.
Be sure to write down your password as you will need it every time you come
to the chat.  You might want to print out this page.

When you get in the chat room scroll down to the bottom of the screen
(scroll bar is light grey and on right side of screen).  Put mouse in the
box....type message.....hit Enter on the Keyboard.

If you have any questions, please contact me - [log in to unmask]
Hope you can join us Tuesday night!

Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats From 8-10 PM EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm