From:
Paul Kelty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 07:26:40 EST

For those interested in great holiday dessert ideas, see
this issue of Sully's Living Without for reviews of some of
our favorites, including Sachertorte and Linzertorte.

These items are some of my holiday favorites, and all ship
well, so would make great gifts, even for the non celiacs on
your shopping list. What a great way to dress up your
holiday table, with desserts that noone will know are GF!

Sachertorte-6 or 10 serving, $20 & $27 plus shipping
  Available in traditional flavor, rich chocolate cake with an
apricot glaze then coated with a premium chocolate glaze.
This cake is also available in an all new version that has
PEANUT BUTTER instead of apricot, which has had wings
since it's inception, flying out of our door.  Both are truly
decadent, with a great holiday flair!

Lactose free or Jewish Apple Cake- and make a tradition-
$9.50 both ship well, al fare that is excellent heated and
served with a scoop of ice cream!

Linzertorte- $16 & $23, 6 & 12 serving.  Alight almond pastry
with a raspberry fill, then topped with a lattice of more pastry.
Talk about dressed to impress!

Tarts- $16 & $23, 6 or 12 serving
The closest thing to a real apple or pecan pie I have found yet,
with some minor touches.  I never liked the traditional lard pie
crust, and so the pasta frolla shell (butter based) which is
actually better in GF, makes a great change of holiday
pace!  Available in Sourcream Apple, with fresh granny smith
apples and a crumb top that whets the appetite, or pecan,
much like a traditional pecan pie, only shallower.  Easy to ship
across the country, just be sure to allow 10 days time!

Spice Angelfood-  Pumpkin Pie spices in a light, moist
angelfood, and a bargain at $8.50 for an 8 serve cake!

Pumpkin Cheesecake- $16 & $23
For those who would like a pumpkin pie, this is an
unbelievable alternative!  How would you like a lighter,
creamier version, that has a shortbread crust.
Please limit the shipping on this to the Northeast states,
unless you would like to pay for faster shipping rates.

We can also put together cookie boxes, tins, or baskets
to suit your needs. Just call, and we will help you to work
within your budget!

For those who are wondering about our move, the tragic
events of September 11th have slowed things down.  We
will be moving, just at a much slower pace.  Our hearts
and hopes go out to all of the unfortunate people affected
by these tragic events, and we hope that their lives may
be resumed with the bravery and dignity of the American
spirit, with the utomost respect for their losses.

Happy Holidays to all, and thank you to Sully's for the
great review!  It is always nice to have your efforts
applauded!

    XXXXXXX
Paul Kelty
Mr. Ritt's Bakery