From:
Kratzmeier Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kratzmeier Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:56:16 -0400

I guess I missed the previous post that Jelly Belly Candy Corn (Golietz), also sold under the Confectioner's label is GF.  I had over 20 replies that it is GF.  You can purchase these in specialty candy stores, online and from Target in some parts of the country.

One person suggested Farley's; another one said that Farley's used to be GF but is not made on a dedicated line so their is cross contamination issues.

Another person said that the Food Lion brand is GF.

Several people warned me that Brach's is NOT GF.  Apparently, they have stated that none of their products are GF.  Another person said that while their ingredients look safe, that it is their manufacturing process that is not -- they dust their conveyor belts with flour.

Thanks for the replies and Happy Halloween.
Michele