From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:10:08 -0800

Hello,

Some months back I had inquired regarding GF dinning etc, in Sutter's Creek,
CA (Gold Rush Country).  Well, I got zip in the way of responses... BUT I
did discover on my own an absolutely wonderful B&B called The Grey Gables
Bed and Breakfast Inn.

www.greygables.com

We made our reservations online and they asked about food allergies right on
the sign-up sheet.   Well, I put on there that I was Celiac, not expecting
them to know about how to take care of me, and said that if they were not
familiar then not to worry about me I could fend for myself.  These people
were awesome!  They called me on the phone and asked about my diet and it
seems that someone that visits every few years of so from New Zealand also
has Celiac.  Roger & Sue checked daily to make sure that my food was
prepared for my needs and in separate dishes when necessary. (Upon request
they even left out the pork for me too!)

Great owners with authentic English charm, and beautiful rooms, made for a
totally wonderful experience!

Lynda Swink

~*~ [log in to unmask]  ~*~ _@V ~*~