From:
Jane/Joachim Raese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:01:47 -0700

Dear Listmates,

I will be traveling to my mother's for the first time since diagnosis 5
years ago. She lives in Shreveport, Louisiana. We will also be making some
side trips to Monroe, Louisiana and to Grand Prairie, Texas which is in the
Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I would love to know about Health Food Stores and
Restaurants that have been helpful with the gluten-free diet in these areas
and what you ordered. I will summarize the individual locations.

I have a question to all you locals in Texas or Louisiana. Do you know if
"Albert's Hot Sauce" made in Kilgore, Texas is gluten-free. It can be found
in the refrigerated section in  the grocery store. I would love to get this
if it's OK. I lived on this and corn chips in college(pre-celiac) .

Thank You for your help.

Jane in Southern California