From:
Myrna Mirow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Myrna Mirow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:09:14 -0600

Hi  List Members,

We finally put our gluten free Chocolate Chip Brownie Crisps up on our
website:  www.skinnycrisps.com and boy are we getting a terrific response.

These tasty little chocolate crisps are topped with chocolate sprinkles and
have semisweet tiny chocolate nuggets imbedded into each cracker.

These are truly a treat that can be combined with ice cream, yogurt, or just
plain out of the bag! Below is the commentary of one of our regular
customers that tried them with gelato before they were on the market. We'd
love to hear about the creative way you would eat Chocolate Brownie Crisps,
so please feel free to share with us.........we bet you can't eat just one:)

Myrna Mirow

P.S. Pancake Mix coming out in a week!!

Note from Cheryl:

Dear Myrna-

Thank you for letting me try your new Skinny crisps flavor.  These chocolate
chip brownie crisps are the best tasting Gluten free cookie I have ever
tasted.  My husband can't stop eating them and he doesn't even have to.  He
can eat whatever he wants to but he won't stop eating my "skinny crisps."

Last night I took a spoonful of coffee Gelato and put it between two brownie
crisps and I was in heaven.  It was the best tasting ice cream sandwich I
have ever had.  It was such a wonderful treat it made me feel that kids with
a gluten intolerance don't have to be left out at parties if their mom's
just knew about your amazing products.

Thanks so much for making such delicious and healthy gluten free foods-

Customer for life!

Cheryl K.

Myrna Mirow

Skinny Crisps, Inc.