Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 14:10:47 EST

Indy Celiacs,

I found a store on 86th street (in the plaza with Target--right near Keystone
at the Crossing) that has a wonderful variety of gluten-free products.  It is
called Wild Oats Market.  They had TONS of different kinds of GF pastas,
cereals, crackers, mixes, cookies, and so forth.  Their prices were
reasonable, as well.

On a personal note, I highly recommend The Gluten-Free Pantry's Muffin and
Scones Mix muffins (you can find this mix at Wild Oats), as well as Dietary
Specialties' Bran Muffin Mix (you have to order this one).  I've also found
that anything made by the Glutano company is good, especially their cookies
and crackers.

I don't know the exact address for Wild Oats, but their telephone number is
(317) 706-0900.  I have no financial interest in this store or any of the
above companies or products.

Happy eating!

Jessica