From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:00:12 -0600

I know most of you smart people probably already know this, but
yesterday after getting sick I re-read the label on my Milky Way milk
chocolate bar and noticed that things have changed in the ingredient
listing since they added "more caramel."  It now contains Malted Barley.

The Milky Way Dark has not changed and is still apparently (that is I
hope) gluten free. I will be calling the company today to find out for sure!

We all know that we should read labels diligently and regularly, but
sometimes we forget and/or become complacent... ultimately paying the
price as I did.

And I wondered what had been causing my intermittent flareups lately?

Have a Happy(ier) New Year and read those labels!

Lynda Swink