From:
Charles E Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles E Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 06:11:24 -0400

I should have posted the fact that the price is $2.98 here in
North Charleston. When you have diabetes it is good to learn to count
carbs & in my case I just enter the total amount into my pump. We
cruise a lot & the Celebrity cruise line really accommodates you
and will even bring g/f bread to my table at the buffet usually
on the 11th deck. I usually eat eggs for breakfast. Our next cruise is to Hawaii
Oct 17th for 15 days & they will give you a military discount !

The list of ingredients are: Whole grain brown rice, sugar, less
than 2% of salt & many vitamins A, C, E,B1, B6, B 12, D & Iron
Barcode #:  o 38000 55019 5

1. Does that mean they removed the malt as well?

2. Amen. I am on a two week sail on our boat with several other boats.
   My standby from older sails...instant oatmeal....too much sugar.
  I was having hard boiled eggs for lunch, so no eggs for breakfast.
 I got really sick on the first night. Not seasick, although the
  boat motion doesn't help quell nausea...or however its spelled.
 Had fever. For a couple of days,all, I could keep down was the
 g/f rice krispies....and because I am a new type 2 diabetic,
 I wasn't afraid to eat it. I am sure the virus didn't help my blood
 sugar. Probably dropped too low, but I am not on meds.  So happy
 for the rice krispies.

3. Thanks for the news!

4. Any idea on the price? I bought a case from Amazon.