From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:17:31 -0500

Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery now offers delivery across the US!  We have a variety of wonderful gluten-free breads, cookies, and brownies that can be delivered right to your door.  Please call the bakery for details and to place your order:

Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery
N47 W28270 Lynndale Rd. (Hwy JK)
Pewaukee, Wisconsin  53072
(262) 369-1404

Hours:  Wednesday thru Friday, 10 – 5:30
Saturday 10 – 2
(Limited hours on Tuesdays for frozen items only)

Stop by our retail store and try some of our delicious French, Italian herb, mock rye, or ancient grain breads.  We bake fresh for the store every day that we’re open, and offer a wide variety of breads, pizzas, and dessert items.  Our products can be found at Hy-Vee in Madison, as well as Metcalfe’s Sentry in Wauwatosa.

With St. Patrick’s Day approaching, try our mock rye bread for a delicious grilled reuben sandwich!  Free samples this Saturday, March 3rd from 11 – 1 in the store.