From:
Lynn Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:02:21 EST

     Folks- Several people asked how they could get the Canadian Celiac
Association Tape titled "Celiac Disease Needs A diet For Life" that runs
about 27 minutes and was produced October 4, 1996. The end of the tape
refers to services in Canada, and the prevalence number has increased to
1/250-300 rather than the 2500-3000 mentioned on the tape, but otherwise
I believe it is excellent. It cost ABOUT $12.50 + ABOUT $4 shipping. The
office to contact has moved since I ordered but I believe it to be
current. I recommend after contacting them, you send a check rather than
cash. Remember the exchange rate is in the US favor.
Contact:

Canadian Celiac Association
190 Britannia Rd. East, Unit 11
Mississauga, Ontario
L4Z 1W6

Their phone number is:
1-800-363-7296
but I don't know if the 800 number will work for the U.S., so their
other number is:
905-507-6208

(I thank my Canadian friend Ron for supplying this current info!)

I have no personal interest in this other than being a very happy
customer, sharing this educational material!

Lynn in Omaha, NE USA