From:
Terrymary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrymary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:51:50 -0500

Thank you to all for the quick responses.  The following is a summary of
the responses.  EVERYBODY said to check ingredients if it doesn't say GF
on the label as some of the brands have flavors that are GF and others
that are not.

Atkins Morning Start --cinnabun
Atkins advantage
Think Thin Low Carb --these seemed to be a popular favorite.  Was
recommended to
          Purchase at Wal-Mart and Trader Joe's
Bumble Bars
Tiger Milk Bars (another popular favorite)
Balance Bars
Genisoy
Larabar
Luna Glo

Again, it was stressed by everyone that some of the varieties of a
particular brand may be GF and others are not.

So far, my daughter (9 years old) has tried the Genisoy and the Think
Thin and liked the ones she tried.   Lots of protein in them.   Thanx
for the wonderful help.  Don't know what I would do without all the
support.   Terry in IL