From:
Sue Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:42:09 -0700

Hi everyone,

We still have a few spaces left in our pasta (spaetzl) class. This is
your opportunity to learn to make GF dumplings from the spaetzl board
originator, our guest chef, who is visiting from Canada. The pasta
demonstration will be held on Saturday, *January 10 at 2:00 pm *in north
Phoenix (Tatum and Shea area).

This event is co-sponsored by the Gluten-Free Group of Arizona and the
Gluten-Free Cooking School. Please email me for additional information
and directions.

Sue Clayton

Branch Manager

Gluten-Free Group of Arizona