From:
Carol Guchek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Guchek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:08:09 -0400

I will be going to a military reunion in Branson, MO from 8/25-8/30 and
staying at the Stone Castle Hotel and Conference Center. There is a
continental breakfast included and I will be attending a buffet dinner and a
banquet. The hotel contact person tells me that I should bring my own gluten
free food to supplement what I may be able to eat. They do not have an
in-house restaurant and cannot prepare any gluten free food for me. I
wondered if anyone out there knows of any grocery stores in the Branson area
where I can purchase some gluten free items as well as any restaurants in
the area where I would be able to find suitable food.  I will be flying into
the airport in Springfield and renting a car to drive to Branson. So I can
stop anywhere in between. I would appreciate any suggestions that you can
give me. It's difficult to believe this is a convention center and cannot
accommodate special dietary needs. I wonder why they asked about dietary
restrictions on the registration form?

Thanks to you all.

Carol in NJ