From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:54:53 GMT

>I did not verified the information since it was part of our celiac
>website. http://www.celiac.com/products.html

We remind everyone to independently verify all reports.  In this case I
have to jump in on the use of the words "our celiac website".  This is
not a true statement.  The site reference above is by another celiac,
independent of this List.  This List's primary site is:

   http://rdz.stjohns.edu/library/medic/celiac/index.html

with a mirror at:

   http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/thodge/archive.htm

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners