From:
"Food-Tek, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Food-Tek, Inc.
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 12:00:37 -0400

Greetings:

Here's what's cooking at Food-Tek this month:

- Fast & Fresh Microwaveable Waffles! Great for breakfast or a quick snack, our newest item bakes up fresh in your microwave (and NOT from your freezer!).  Like your waffles golden brown?  Then pop these into your toaster oven, and you'll be amazed!

Go to http://www.foodtek.com/Products/Waffles.php to learn more, and be sure to check out our other products at http://www.foodtek.com/GF.php .

- Remember - Orders over $24.99 receive FREE shipping to anywhere in the Continental US!

- Here's a preview of items coming (very) soon:

* Fast & Fresh Minute Hamburger Buns - similar to our Minute Bread mix, this product will include mold trays to make buns that look like regular buns, and the recipe we've developed will surprise you! Get your grills ready!

*The rumors are true... our Quick-Bake Kids line is coming... your Celiac kids will finally get to use their Easy-Bake ovens with our specially formulated cake and cookie mixes. Stay tuned!

- Food-Tek is on the road!  Thanks to those of you who visited us at the recent Tri-County Food Fair in Detroit. Our upcoming appearances include:

May 7th - University of Maryland, Center for Celiac Research 5K Walk / Run
May 20th - Celiac Disease Foundation (Los Angeles) Educational Conference and Food Faire
May 20th  - San Diego Walk/Run for Celiac Disease
June 9-10th - Salt Lake City, GIG Educational Conference

We're proud to announce that our products are now available in 20 stores, from Massachusetts to Iowa. Check out http://www.foodtek.com/wheretobuy.php for store information. Please note that if you prefer to buy locally, tell your local shopkeepers about our products, and tell them you want to see our products on their shelves. We have found that customer word-of-mouth is the best tool!

We welcome and appreciate your feedback about our website, our products, our service, or any other matter. The more we hear from our customers, the better we can meet your needs.

Thank you for your continued support. So please, if you have thoughts, comments, ideas - even criticisms - please drop us a line at [log in to unmask] , or call 800-648-8114.

Lastly, if you are part of a local support group, and would like to show our products at a group meeting, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll send you a free sample kit.

*******
*******