From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:02:11 -0400

RECEIVE A WEEK'S WORTH OF MENUS

MENUS INCLUDE:
2 complete breakfasts (Average of 8.8 g fiber)
2 complete lunches (Average of 15.1 g fiber)
6 complete dinners (Average of 26.3 g fiber)
1 complete meal for entertaining (32.8 g fiber)

Dinners include salad, entree, side dishes and dessert.
Meal for entertaining includes appetizer, salad,
entree, side dishes and dessert.

42 RECIPES are included for the menu items.

Almost all ingredients are available at a regular
grocery store.

Testimonials--

"Oh my GOSH!  What a wonderful surprise I got!
Now I can eat again!  The selection is fantastic.
Thank you so much for all the hard work you did
on this.  Very greatly appreciated."  Bridget I.

"Connie, thank you, thank you.  Your menu showed
me that I can eat foods I never thought I would
enjoy again.  I love the variety and the three things
I've made so far were delicious and the whole family
loved the meals.  You're the greatest!"  Cindy M.

JUST $6.95

To have your menu mailed to you, order now
over secure, encrypted lines at
http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/menus.html

or mail a check for $6.95 plus $3.00 shipping to:
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Other menus available:  Standard, Shortcut, Low
Sodium, Low Carb, Lowfat, Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher,
plus special menus for allergies.  All are gluten-free.

Connie and Gluten-free Cookbooks wish you and
your family a safe and festive 4th of July!