Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:08:14 PDT

I need some simple words to explain to son that i dont have a 3rd hand or
that gf is a problem.I have told him I use alternative flours but he just
expects it to be bad if i eat it.If I dont eat his foods he thinks that is
great.If I eat the different foods he knows it is my alternative and expects
it to be bad so he wont even touch it.I have tried to make fancy desserts
and my husband will eat but not son...

Jody
icq#22357402
Eugene,Oregon