From:
twinglez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:02:31 -0500

HI Everyone..
I have an 11 year old son, that will be traveling to Germany this summer.
I have read all the posts on air line food, and now know I need to pack him food for the flight over, and give him a list of stuff he can buy for the flight home.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any places he can eat, find gf food etc while over there.
He will be spending time in Munich, Frankfurt, Black Forest, and some small stops in between all those spots.

Thank you ahead of time, if anyone can help.

Kim